Friday, January 17, 2020

Winter Energy

Winter energy


I’ve been setting goals and writing to do lists since Christmas.  It’s been a real shot in
The arm, like a burst of energy. I know what I want to do and how I am going to do
It. This is my solution to procrastination.
I’ve made some tangible progress decluttering some of the unused rooms in my
House. 1 box of thrift store donations of 2 and one bag of clothing have been taken
Out. Trash has been picked up. Recycling has also been removed. Space has been
Found in 2 different rooms. Slowly I am finding a home for items I’d just shuffled way back
In the attic and other rooms.
I’ve been using a planner I found online that really helps me to keep my life on track. It’s called the Christian Planner. The money I spent for it was worth it. I’ve got all my goals and aspirations in
One place. At glance I can see the roadmap of 2020. 


No comments:

Post a Comment