Saturday, March 18, 2023

Things get done

 Motivated for success

March 15, 2923


It's been only 3 years that I have struggled with cardiac symptoms related to heart failure. I learned a lot about myself and what I'm capable of doing through sheer determination and will.

Exercise is doable when I get enough rest. Sometimes I don't sleep well and lack motivation in the morning. I don't need to start my day before 5 or 6 am.

When I'm organized, I can manage cooking and light housecleaning. It helps to have someone come once a week to do the hard stuff. 

It's interesting to me how much I can do resting. I learned to use my phone productively and keep things I use by my bedside. As long as I get up and move around enough I won't lose muscle tone. I just need to lay down after working.

Delegating is a skill I have had to use to avoid overdoing it. I know when I need help. Thankfully, that help has always been available. When I communicate clearly, things get done.

1 comment:

  1. https://shywomandiary.blogspot.com/ i have some similar issues, i am man i work at forest

    ReplyDelete