Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Uncertainty

 Uncertainty 


Even in the uncertainty of cancer, I am at peace. My feathers aren’t ruffled by a questionable test result. I just want to be well informed. If I don’t get straight answers from my healthcare providers, I keep asking.


I can’t let abnormal scan results throw me for a loop and change the trajectory of my journey. I won’t be held down or held back from reaching my destination, even if I have to go to heaven earlier than imagined. That is my ultimate destination.


I’m still writing therapeutically; however,

It’s difficult working on my memoir. I would like to publish, butI’m taking it slow. I want to finish this project because I’ve got a story that could help people like me- the mentally disabled and those with post traumatic stress disorder. I may have had a more unconventional journey toward wellness that could be inspirational to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment